Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wednesday 21 February 2007

Back to square one.

I'm still not doing a very good job at updating my blog as often as I wish but.. It’s very difficult trying to find time to do other things other than school work. I have English commentary due tomorrow and I just had two tests today. I'm leaving in about an hour to attend a class with a friend then! I'll be back about half past nine, just in time to have dinner and finish up the rest of my school work. Well okay, so maybe it's not the work load that frustrates me. It's my time management. After all, this commentary was given like a week ago.
OH SYEILA!

14th Feb

I think I should get use to sharing past events days after it has happened.
Valentine's Day wasn't as happening as last year.
This year round, the guys received more flowers than girls.
What ?!


Had Valentines dinner prepared by a close friend. Watched DVD then played pool. We decided to stay at home since it was a school day and there was school the following day AND because we both had two test the following day. Man.. Where is the looooove.
(btw, the girl is my friend's childhood friend)


15th Feb

I had my first taste of skiing which I must admit is extremely fun but also extremely scary. I swear, I almost cried when I was at the very top of the slope and there was no way down other than skiing down the slope.


I'm very sure he could see the tears in my eyes. So I mastered all the courage I had and went down the slope. THEN! I WAS GOING TOO FAST AND I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO STOP! Heard my friend screaming his lungs off "fall on your side! That's the only way to stop!!" and I did the most 'graceful' fall I could do, with my head in the snow and my skis sticking out. -Picture this-. Now the thing about this slope is that you're not allowed on it unless you know the basics so every time an instructor or a staff passed us we would say it as loud as we could 'Knowing how to ski 5 years ago doesn't mean you can still ski'. Never got caught. Never got thrown out.

Of course, my friend is from Poland and so since it is always so cold there, he does know how to ski. We proceed to the 'kid slope' and he taught me the stop turn left right slow down movements. I got the turn left right slow down movements but not how to stop. Maybe I should stick to the graceful fall method.


We had to wait for them to arrive so we take random shots with a random car.






(that's me)

Labels: